Friday, January 29, 2010

What Type Of Mucus Do You Get Just Before Your Periods What Type Of Discharge Do You Have After Ovulation Up Until Your Next Period?

What type of discharge do you have after ovulation up until your next period? - what type of mucus do you get just before your periods

I am normally very dry after ovulation. I have a week before my time, and I found it was looking for moisture and mucus Strechy creamy. I'm curious if others have this or that?
I know that ovulation cervical mucus, because I ovulate last week security 100%

2 comments:

mountain... said...

white discharge. normal. Usually comes a week before the season.

blockpar... said...

at the time of ovulation, the mucus usually becomes clear and stretchy like egg whites. for two weeks after ovulation and before menstruation, the mucus is creamy and smooth. If your time is not regular, I'm not sure what to expect.

Post a Comment