Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby Cleanser Baby Wipes As Face Cleanser?

Baby wipes as face cleanser? - baby cleanser

Is it advisable? I have sensitive skin, and the products very much and my skin is a mess. I try to avoid hot water during the winter and in relation to central heating and the cold winds of winter, I think it dries the skin and makes some crack!

I like to use the cloths to the skin of the face in the morning and evening to clean almost every night I (peeling about 3 times a week, easily peeling-rand)

Baby wipes should be sufficiently sensitive to be applied in the face? More efficient, usually around the face clean!

I just had baby wipes, they say it in the package:

"For the sensitive and delicate skin
Pediatrician-approved, hypoallergenic and dermatologically proven
Clean, efficient, and --
Added-care products to nourish and protect

Whether they are gentle enough to use on my face?

7 comments:

lella_le... said...

Yes, I use and it seems gentle enough to use on my face (my skin sounds exactly like yours!)

I have tried both Johnson and easily find the best in the.

I like it facewipes also have many specially developed for cleaning and I was too harsh on the skin, made by Sting (who never a good sign) tried, but with baby wipes because they're so sweet, I think, still never happened:)

I mean, try it and see how the skin reacts, as everyone is different:)

xxx

xx_loser... said...

i love baby wipes
are cheap and do not harm or damage the skin in all

are good enough to get rid of any brand and even mascara, I use it all the time.

Given these are for babies, should be gentle enough for face.
ID for wiping another effect that anyway

All the best xxx

blue_met... said...

I use it all the time. Why not give them a chance for a few days and see how it goes. But they are good enough for a baby so do not understand why it wouldnt be for you.

king_of_mercia_(aka darkness) said...

They are really very very good, it contributes mainly to the moist tropical air and pollution heh

also to remove up to - have u ever tried Vaseline?

king_of_mercia_(aka darkness) said...

They are really very very good, it contributes mainly to the moist tropical air and pollution heh

also to remove up to - have u ever tried Vaseline?

king_of_mercia_(aka darkness) said...

They are really very very good, it contributes mainly to the moist tropical air and pollution heh

also to remove up to - have u ever tried Vaseline?

Amber said...

Johnson's Baby Wipes,

They are soft and profitability, as it is loaded and no larger than the normal clean face

:)

Post a Comment