Saturday, January 30, 2010

Floor Wiper Excercise I Was Wondering If Anyone Can Tell Me About My 1967 Mustang It Has A Star Before The Vin# *7r 4 Brl Flr Wiper?

I was wondering if anyone can tell me about my 1967 mustang it has a star before the vin# *7r 4 brl flr wiper? - floor wiper excercise

I bought a 1967 Mustang coupe seems to be a 302 4 BRL C6 with drum brakes, steering, suspension have, he loses on the floor pedal, and comes standard with cable connection to the fire-mist, the outside plant in San Jose and the VIN defense begins with an asterisk * 7r01 days 8r01 door reads anyone has any information about the stars, or by car to thank for that matter to you ........ I think the door may have changed since I gave pink slip to 67, but said that the label was 65a 2u 15m x 71 2W original yellow-green metallic color of the car Thanks for any information that can ... .

4 comments:

k_loper2... said...

* I have no idea what the star does not, probably some kind of set.
* The spray created by the wipers to clean the windshield. There should be a red bag behind the left headlight.
* The door may also have changed, look at the 5 numbers, I doubt that the door a "C", no big deal.
* Make sure the cables are no cables horn or turn signals Bell. If your 5 th digit is a "C" (originally 289 2 barrel) car, I can almost guarantee that the cables are not factory fog lamps.
* Verify that the NAP, if not enormous, it is not a C-6. Find C-6 members of the Cross-67 is almost impossible.

a simple man said...

VIN for the Mustang are here:
http://www.mustangdecoder.com/plates.htm ...
65a a type of construction is the 8r is 68th All my pieces of metal (each wing, grills, etc.) begin with stars.

evrydays... said...

I had a '67 Mustang until recently. I have the manuals for the storage. The only thing I can say is that I do not remember anywhere where they mention anything about a star at the beginning of the VIN. Where can you find the original color of the car? The arrival of the sticker on the door or anywhere else? It's been a long time because the car was new. You have no idea what may have changed in order to have car.Be willing to do the research. Go to the local library, the Internet is a good source. I even have some useful information from the Ford dealer. Good luck.

SVOMAN said...

This is good for experts http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/clas ...

Well, I went out and looked at me and all begin and end with a star, but not in the title. The first letter is the year are the second plant, 3 and 4 Floor 5 of the body code and engine code, it is the result of unit number. If this number does not match the nameplate is
The plate was changed. If you think the number of defense could be that you can see the other side, but we need to loosen the defense and having him look ..

You have a door plate 68 and its corresponding data

Post a Comment