Sunday, January 17, 2010

Outdoor Sectional Furniture Do I EVEN Have A Shot At UCLA (feel Free To Be Harsh)?

Do I EVEN have a shot at UCLA (feel free to be harsh)? - outdoor sectional furniture

I went to UCLA, New York University, the University of Michigan and Wisconsin, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign, Berkley (Haha. .. I fool a lot)

So what is the damage
(I think anyway, if I mean hell, all the letters of Nice on the move)

Gross total GPA - 3.67
almost all types of Honors / AP

12 athletes in sports
Varsity Indoor / outdoor range of 4 years
Division annually
2 years college-XC
last two years reduced

National Honor Society
three years, the literary journal
an editor of the newspaper (3 years, the entry for the authorization)
Key Club - 3 years
Diversity Club - 3 years
Relay for Life Committee of the Board - 3 years
Relay for Life-4

Sat Math - 680 to 710
I write - from 700 to 750
- read 710 to 760
ACT - 31
SAT Subject Tests - Chinese / bio does not remember
Sat Essay - 11 of 12

Voluntary Hospital / Library - 200 hours
traveled to China to make room for children tutor Farm - 200 hours ISH

Speaking about Chinese / Spanish

PublicDeleted 3 scientific articles in the context of a university professor for a summer some

published a few poems on the page (distributed small projects that do not even know if they have, haha)

My hs competitive and I was told to measure our schools score higher? ... which was probably intended to make me feel better, but good. worked.

1 comment:

LG said...

Well, first, u ur question in the wrong section ... if what you say, U?

Post a Comment