Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Do The Rice Grains Of Tapeworms Hatch Into After Tapeworms Leave An Animals Body Can They Hatch Into Bugs That Bite You?

After tapeworms leave an animals body can they hatch into bugs that bite you? - what do the rice grains of tapeworms hatch into

Because I think they have and their ability to places to hide in my furniture and bite to find me. My blood drunk, how awful. I have it from hives. Had after leaving the body of my cat sometimes sticks to your skin and look like little grains of rice and covered the whole house. Someone please help.

4 comments:

Kalishna... said...

I've heard that in greedy babies hatch and eat cake. Having said this, I would destroy all living things at home that you and begin anew.

Miss Monroe said...

You've got to the vet makes sense that you are leaving all the bacteria around the house, my dog was immediately saw that I found the vet told me that when they move into the body of animals to die sooner, but by the what I am going to put good proposal Tracing minute and live with your vet and my dog household gross in a box until you came to stop the curse of his daily exercise, and no contact with Yes, other animals and the fleas, what I may have to bite! Food and cat tapeworm is a bacterium found in animal eats the flea when the company as the host system ... Good luck

galapago... said...

I suspect you have a problem with fleas. These two often go hand in hand. Cat fleas take detailed larvae.
You must be at the vet and get something to relieve your cat both tapeworms and fleas.

Patricia C said...

No, and for the love of Pete, take your pet to the vet and get dewormed too.

Post a Comment