Thursday, February 18, 2010

Instructions How To Wire Up A Cd Player On A Moped I Need A Website With Step By Step Instructions On How To Replace A Factory Stereo In A 1991 Nissan Maxima?

I need a website with step by step instructions on how to replace a factory stereo in a 1991 nissan maxima? - instructions how to wire up a cd player on a moped

I can not figure out how to get the front / n, where heat from scratch, without saving. Leather interior, and I would not miss it on a CD in frigin tryin expressed. IMA also need a website for the configuration of the wiring on so ... Please help, I can not resist havin my CD!

2 comments:

farmer said...

I just do it in a Nissan Frontier.

It is a website that has the support of more great things free has. Google and ye shall find. There are other sites that sell things. He went to the 90 principles of the Nissan.

My advice, you look around the stove, remove the / ashtray and locate all exposed screw heads. Take a look around the shifter. Remove the plastic lever with a study ... Metal or something that could be used for
from a bicycle tire no sharp edges () only on the edges of the plates. They must be firm. Finally came a little loose, and then
Remove All this must be disconnected once the screws a little more exposed.

Remove the screws to get a little more on the chassis of the radio, then you must band energetic measures to eliminate the electrical connections behind the radio.

For electrical connections would be, I'll go with
all the information you have on your new system. Note that a secondary energy source to have to run the clock. You do not know if you do not need a new port. I had to replace something, but I was only there for the aircraft radio repair, so I do not know.

Plan a day when there is no need to ride for a few hours.

I think the page was

www.installdr.com

sparky34... said...

Http: / / www.installdr.com / installation / removeal Radio Nis ...

Wiring http://www.installdr.com/Harnesses/Nissa ...

Do not cut you use in the factory!

Http://www.metraonline.com to get an adapter harness to use, plug into the factory radio. This way you can invest in people, if you sell the car.

Post a Comment