Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Much Protein Torrent How Much Protein Should I Take Daily Even If I Am Taking Creatine?

How much protein should I take daily even if I am taking creatine? - how much protein torrent

What happens if I take too much protein is for people who bulk up is recommended-1-1.5grams protein per kilogram of body weight. So if I make a lot of muscles and I would help creatine to bulk, must eat 140 grams of protein per day (weight about 140 lbs.)? Or should I just 60g regular do not know if there is an effect of the protein and creatine.

2 comments:

GodFathe... said...

Hey Bro,
I do not know how you get your protein, but think of a few things. The seizure within 30 minutes after the workout for best results and the absorption into the body and muscles. You may also need to the amount of protein, the body takes about 20 grams at a time if 60 do at once, that they are probably crapping party.
I take a shake with 20 grams twice a day.
I think boys are below the protein, have a page with some chat and some excellent practice of good recipes smoothies.
Taste shock is the best.
Also attached an article about creatine.
Good luck.

Mike said...

Creatine and protein have nothing to do with each other. You should always 140grams per day, regardless of creatine.

Post a Comment