Monday, December 28, 2009

Security Systems Equipment Do Anybody Have Experience With The Required Wireless Equipment Update By Home Security Monitoring Company?

Do anybody have experience with the required wireless equipment update by home security monitoring company? - security systems equipment

I subscribed to monitor the service company of the Homeland Security Center. I installed the hardware wireless security.

I have said recently that the government forces them to replace the analogue radio system is a digital radio system. Then I have to replace my equipment about wireless security, but also, otherwise it will not be able to connect to the radio tower in touch. They pay me $ 100 for them. Since I am still in a contract with them, I will pay up to $ 100.

So you have no experience with this? The new regulation is the truth? Customers really asking for the update regulation that the government pay, even if they are still in a contract?

Thank you! I appreciate any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment