Monday, December 14, 2009

Flagyl Uses More Drug_uses Will Flagyl Treat A Urinary Tract Infection?

Will flagyl treat a urinary tract infection? - flagyl uses more drug_uses

I know there are many other antibiotics / antibiotic most commonly used to treat urinary tract infections, such as Macrobid and Bactrim. However, no health insurance until 1 August and I try to avoid medical bills, and is the only antibiotic Flagyl currently have access. What do you think? Should I go for it? I hate to take antibiotics when you do not accidentally need, above all, Flagyl, because they can make you sick, especially if you do not drink alcohol, but the ICU is gone and I'm pretty uncomfortable. BTW, I was free when swallowing tons of cranberry pills and water. It is a tough! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment